contributed by Kailey Guenther
- bar of Ivory soap (the brand is *important* for this recipe to work best)
- parchment paper
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the turn-plate in your microwave.
- Place your bar of soap in the centre and microwave it for approx. 2 minutes (you may have to stop it *before* the 2 minutes are up).
- The soap will foam up before your eyes; it's so cool to watch!
- Carefully take your creation out of the microwave (using the parchment paper to hold), but make sure the soap is cooled off before you touch it.
- You can break your creation into pieces and continue using it as regular soap, but it looks and feels so much more fun!!