Contributed by Beatrice. Thank-you!
Makes 12 popsicles
- 2 cups fresh (chopped) or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 small paper cups
- 12 wooden sticks
- Combine strawberries and yogurt. Mix well.
- Fill cups with mixture. Cover cups with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Insert a stick through the plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Freeze popsicles until firm.
- Gently tear away paper cup from frozen yogurt popsicle before eating.
Remember to supervise children while eating popsicles and throw away sticks after eating.