Teacher Appreciation Week is May 6th thru May 12th (in 2001). Use these cards for this special week or during graduation time to show your appreciation for all the GREAT work our teachers do.
Even if you have a color printer, you may prefer the black and white version which the kids can color in themselves...
If none of these cards are to your liking, you may want to check out the THANK-YOU cards and see if any of them are what you're looking for.
- Click on the template of your choice (below).
- Print the number of cards you require (File, Print, Change the number of copies).
- Cut the cards out. There are two different cards on each template.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).