This is a simple three dimensional craft that can be done "just for fun", a medieval theme, or an England theme.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- The slightly larger part is the jacket (red)
- The slightly smaller part is the pants (grey)
- The lines running vertically designate the legs and the jacket closure. They should go at the front of the craft.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- You may need to trim the arms a bit shorter depending on how you decide to place them. In the photo, we folded a bit at the end of the arm and glued that to the toilet paper roll so the arms spread out in the air.
- Fold the tabs on the feet and glue them on the inside of the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- "Decorate" as a palace guard with hat, belt, buttons and rifle.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).