This is a simple three dimensional craft that can be done "just for fun" or to suit a “Moon Maiden” theme. Children can use their cut and paste skills to create the character of the Moon Maiden.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the belt around the middle section of the toilet paper roll craft
- If using template 2 (the skirt), form it into a cone and slide it over the toilet paper roll at this time. You can use a bit of glue around the "belt area" to hold it on, but I usually just let it sit on loosely.
- Glue the Moon Maiden’s head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms onto either side.
- Glue the flower onto the Moon Maiden's head.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).