- Print out the paper chain template of choice. If you chose the B&W template, then colour it in.
- Cut out the strips of paper.
- Take one paper strip and tape the ends together so that you get a loop. The star of david pattern should be on the inside and the tape should be on the inside.
- Put a small dab of glue on the flap where the two ends connect so that it is a clean loop.
- Take the next paper strip and thread it into the first loop you made. Once they are linked, tape the ends of your new paper strip together.
- Continue to add links to the paper chian until it is the length that you want.
- Hang the paper chains up in your house to decorate for a Hanukkah theme!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).