- colorful construction paper (multiple colours),
- Print out the star of david template.
- Cut paper strips out of several different colours of construction paper (I used blue and white).
- Flip the star of david template backwards so that you are gluing paper strips onto the back of the paper.
- In a pattern or whatever order you'd like glue the colourful strips so that it covers the star of david (you should be able to see the outline through the paper).
- Flip the template back over and cut out the star of david.
- Now you have your paper strip star of david!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Star of David (B&W)