DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easy Easter Bunny
Similar to the TP roll
Easter Bunny, but quite a bit simpler to do. It's nice
when there's a slightly jealous, younger sibling watching the older
one make the tp roll bunny!
- something to colour with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the small dot (nose) and two bigger dots (cheeks) on to the
circle to make a face. Glue teeth underneath.
- Then glue on the eyes, ears, and bow.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the small egg and/or
the center of the ears (pink or red sparkles look great in place
of colouring the ears.
- Use a small paper or foam plate instead of the template circle as
- Replace the eyes with purchased wiggly eyes.
- Replace the small dot with small pink or red pom pom.
- Replace the two bigger dots with medium white pom poms.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions