DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Camel Egg Carton Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Alice the Camel song
- cardboard egg carton
- brown paint or marker
- masking tape
- ball of Aluminum foil
- OPTIONAL: wiggly eyes
- OPTIONAL: wool
- cut a two cup strip and a single cup from your egg carton.
- cut four strips from the lid of your egg carton for the legs.
Leave a bit of the lip of the carton for the feet
cut a piece from the center of the lid for the camels neck.
It's best if you can get one of the little lumps from the lid to slide
into the camel's head
tape a ball of Aluminum foil into the back cup of the camel. This
weights the back so he doesn't constantly fall forward on his face.
- tape/glue the pieces of the camel together.
- The neck should be taped to the two cup section.
- The other end of the neck should be taped into the single cup
- The legs should be taped to the front and back of the two cup
- paint the camel brown
OPTIONAL: glue on wiggly eyes and a wool tail
Print friendly version of these instructions