Here is a simple lamb template that you can choose to colour or paste cotton balls onto.
- cotton balls
- Optional: Black Construction Paper and Scissors
- Print out the template of choice (B&W or color).
- Put dabs of glue on the lamb and add cotton balls.
- Note: if letting young children apply glue themselves, consider putting some glue on a margarine container lid and having them use a popsicle stick to put it on the paper OR try using a glue stick instead of liquid glue.
- Cut out the lamb shape and glue it to a black (or your favorite color) background of construction paper.
- Cut out a small oval of black construction paper and glue it on as an ear
- Cut out a tiny circle and glue it on as an eye
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).