DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lamb Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Here is a simple lamb template that you can choose to colour
or paste cotton balls onto.
- Optional: Black Construction Paper and Scissors
- Print out the template of choice (B&W or color).
- Put dabs of glue on the lamb and add cotton balls.
- Note: if letting young children apply glue themselves, consider
putting some glue on a margarine container lid and having them use a
popsicle stick to put it on the paper OR try using a glue stick instead of
- Cut out the lamb shape and glue it to a black (or your favorite color)
background of construction paper.
- Cut out a small oval of black construction paper and glue it on as an
- Cut out a tiny circle and glue it on as an eye
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions