DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Moose Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This moose can be used for a Forest Animal, a Canada or a Rocky and
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- and paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- You can construct it on all 4's, using toothpicks attached to the legs to make it sturdier, but we prefer to put them together as if they are sitting
on their haunches. It's much easier for young children to construct
the crafts this way. Check out the photo of the tiger
for how the "haunches method" looks.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions