DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Panda Toilet Paper Roll Craft
There are two choices of fun and easy color, cut and paste panda bear crafts. The crafts use a toilet paper roll as a base to give the projects a three dimensional effect.
The other panda toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- and paper.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece the same way
(towards the top of the panda bear)... Take a look at a picture of a panda to give you an
idea of where he's white and where he's black
- Glue on the head, arms, and legs.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).