DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Panda Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
There are two choices of fun and easy color, cut and paste panda bear
crafts. The crafts use a toilet paper roll as a base to give the projects a three dimensional effect.
The other panda toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- and paper.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece the same way
(towards the top of the panda bear)... Take a look at a picture of a panda to give you an
idea of where he's white and where he's black
- Glue on the head, arms, and legs.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions