There are two choices of fun and easy color, cut and paste panda bear crafts. The crafts use a toilet paper roll as a base to give the projects a three dimensional effect.
In the second template he's holding a piece of bamboo (which is what pandas eat).
The other panda toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- and paper (I prefer construction paper).
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece around the panda bear like a belt.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the tabs on the feet and glue them onto the body to give a three dimensional effect.
- Glue the bamboo into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).