DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Thanksgiving Turkey Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun",
a thanksgiving theme, or a farm theme made from a basic egg shape.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wings if you
want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the turkey together in the following order:
- Glue the feet onto the egg shaped body
- Glue the eyes onto the body
- Glue the wattle under the beak
- Glue the beak onto the body
- Glue the wings onto the body.
- Glue the tail feathers behind the body
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions