DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Alligator Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun",
a reptile theme, or a Florida/Louisiana, USA or China theme.
There are only two countries in the world that have alligators.
The alligators in China are an endangered species. American
alligators are not -- they live from the Carolinas to Florida and
along the Gulf Coast.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the tail if you
want it to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the alligator together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- Glue the feet onto the body
- Glue the arms onto the body
- Glue the tail onto the body
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions