This bear is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is fun for young children to make. It makes a great project for preschool and kindergarten kids and works well for an animals, forest or mammals theme as well as working well with various TV shows, movies and children's books.
There is a small (single page) and larger (two templates) version to choose from.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the head, tail or arms if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate).
- Cut out the template pieces -- parents can help cut out some of the more difficult pieces while children work on the easier pieces like the body and legs.
- Glue the bear together in the following order:
- Glue the feet behind the body
- Glue the arms onto the body
- Glue the honey pot into one of the hands
- Glue the head onto the body
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Small Template (only 1 template needed)
Large Template (2 templates needed)