DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Dairy Cow Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun",
a farm theme, dairy/nutrition/milk theme or a mammal theme
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the cow together in the following order:
- legs onto the bottom of the large oval body
- tummy (circle) onto the body
- arms onto the sides of the body so it looks like he has his
hooves on his hips
- smile (oval) onto the head
- head/smile onto the body
- ears and horns onto the head
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (body and tummy)
Template (head, legs & arms)
Print friendly version of these instructions