DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Dairy Cow Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", a farm theme, dairy/nutrition/milk theme or a mammal theme
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the cow together in the following order:
- legs onto the bottom of the large oval body
- tummy (circle) onto the body
- arms onto the sides of the body so it looks like he has his hooves on his hips
- smile (oval) onto the head
- head/smile onto the body
- ears and horns onto the head
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).