This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", a farm theme, or a bird theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wings if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rooster together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- legs onto the body
- tail onto the body
- wings onto the body (one wing should be behind the body and one on top to give it a 3D effect
- comb onto the head
- beak onto the head
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).