Other DLTK sections you might like...
|Angewomon is Kari's
Ultimate Digimon. Angewoman
Angewomon is the digivolved form of
Gatomon. Gatomon is the digivolved form of Salamon
who in turn is the digivolved form of Nyaromon.
Angewomon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (don't forget
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- You might want to take a good look at the
tube (maybe put the legs on last?) and cut it down to make her look more proportional.
Cutting off and throwing away 1/4 of the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
We made her so it looked like she was sitting down.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
Template 1: color
or black & white
Template 2: color
or black &
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved