Other DLTK sections you might like...
Gatomon is Kari's champion digimon on the TV show. It uses the
Lightning Claw attack. Gatomon is the digivolved form of Salamon
who in turn is the digivolved form of Nyaromon.
Kari has the crest of light and this allows her digimon
companion to evolve to Angewomon
- the Ultimate level.
Gatomon is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a
piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the
- You might want to take a good look at the tube (maybe put
the legs on last?) and cut it down to make it look more proportional. Cutting off
and throwing away 1/4 of the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved