Biyomon is Sora's Rookie digimon companion.
Yokomon is the In-Training form of Biyomon (the
stage before Rookie) and Birdramon is the Champion form of
Biyomon (the stage after Rookie).
Sora has the crest of love and this allows her digimon companion to evolve to
- the Ultimate level (the stage after Champion).
Biyomon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
Template for a colour printer
Template for black & white printer
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use