Yokomon is Sora's digimon In-Training
companion. Yokomon uses the Bubble Blow. Biyomon
is the Rookie form and Birdramon is the Champion form.
Sora has the crest of love and this allows her digimon companion to evolve to
- the Ultimate level (the stage after Champion).
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the eyes onto the crosses.
- Glue on the mouth, leafy top and feet.
- You can hang your Yokomon on the wall or cover
with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Digimon craft page