ATTACK: Poison Ivy
Palmon is Mimi's Rookie digimon companion.
Tanemon is the In-Training form and Togemon is the Champion form.
Mimi has the crest of sincerity and this allows
her digimon companion to evolve to Lilymon - the Ultimate level and then into the
Palmon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube. You'll want to cut the tp roll down to about 2/3rds of the
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue on the tail, using the tab to make a
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use