ATTACK: Needle Spray
Togemon is Mimi's champion digimon on the TV
show. Sveta designed the craft for us... it looks great! Sveta also designed
the In-Training form... Tanemon! Palmon
is the Rookie form of this digimon.
Togemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- Glue on the arms and feet using the tabs to
give a 3D effect.
- Glue the hair onto the top of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use