DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mable is quite the cute little Maple leaf. Her favorite pastime is
cheering. Her favorite things to cheer for are the Calgary Flames, the
Toronto Blue Jays, the beginning of spring and Chuck the Cannuck.
Canadian Fast Fact:
The Montreal Canadiens have won the Stanley Cup more times than any other hockey team.
- a printer,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the face (eyes, nose, mouth, and eyebrows) onto the leaf.
- Glue the arms and legs onto the leaf.
- If you choose the Black and White template, try printing one copy on red
construction paper and one on white. Then mix and match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions