DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mountie TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This RCMP craft is a simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a
toilet paper roll as a base to give a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the belt around the center of the tube.
- Glue on the arms, head, and hat
- Fold the tabs of the feet and glue them inside the tp roll to give a 3D effect
- Glue the flag into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions