DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Canada Printable Jigsaw Puzzles
Suggestion: For a party, laminate or cover with clear contact paper purchased at your local office
supply store and use as placemats. The placemats can be sent home as treats.
- cardboard (I like to use corrugated cardboard for making puzzle pieces)
- something to color with
- Print out the puzzle template.
- Cut out a piece of corrugated cardboard the same size as your template (8 1/2 x 11 ish).
- Glue your page onto it.
- ADULT: using sharp scissors or exacto knife, cut out the cardboard along the puzzle template lines.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (Flag) color or
More Difficult Puzzles:
Template (Hockey Player) color or
Template (Moose and Beaver)
Print friendly version of these instructions