DLTK's Wizard of Oz Crafts for Kids
Dorothy Paper Doll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done
"just for fun" or for a Wizard of Oz theme.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (Dorothy) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up
- Glue Dorothy together in the following order:
- braids on the head
- basket in one hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions