DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Brownie Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Brownies in Canada (Promise, Law, Motto, etc)
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the on the tie, sash and badges.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue on the feet. Fold the tabs and glue to the inside of the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions