DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Brownie TP Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Brownies in Canada (Promise, Law, Motto, etc)
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the on the tie, sash and badges.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue on the feet. Fold the tabs and glue to the inside of the tp roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions