"I'm so glad your daughter made
the cowboy craft. He was a great little 15 min. project for this weeks Wednesday's "centers" day.
Here in Tucson, AZ our kids get 2 days off for "Rodeo Week". I needed a cowGIRL also (for the girls in my son's Kindergarten class), so I made a few variations on the cowboy and wala! He's a she (lol). Not as complicated as God's work in us mind you, but for this it fit the bill great :)."
Thanks for sharing your template with us Heather!
- toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. (On the color template, the blue part is meant to be the pants and the red part is meant to be the shirt).
- Glue on the head, arms, and boots.
- "Decorate" as a cowgirl with hat, bow, scarf and guitar.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).