DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bride Paper Doll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a wedding theme.
If you like, there's also a groom paper doll craft to go with the bride.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the bride) or just cut out template 2 and
glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the bride together in the following order:
- neck and necklace
- tiara on the head
- bouquet in one hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions