DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Pirate Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just
for fun" or a pirate theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template
1. It's up to you!
- Glue the pirate together in the following order:
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions