This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun", a medieval theme, "Thor" or a Scandinavian theme. The Vikings, also known as the "Norsemen", lived in the Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway and Denmark) for thousands of years.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the viking together in the following order:
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).