MEWTWO POKEMON CRAFT
I've put together Mewtwo for two reasons. First, lots of people have been requesting this particular Pokemon. And second, Mewtwo is one of the featured characters in the Pokemon movie (or so I've heard). Now you can have your own Mew versus Mewtwo battle!
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, tail, and legs.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).