VULPIX POKEMON CRAFT
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on their haunches (this is easier for younger children!), but you can also make them so they're standing on all 4 legs.
- You can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the legs to give some extra support.
- This time for the photo I made it standing on 4 legs so you could see what it looks like this way.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)