VULPIX POKEMON CRAFT
Vulpix is pokemon #37 and evolves into
Ninetales. Click for a larger photo of the finished craft
<SIDE> view. Close the photo window when done viewing to
return to this screen.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on
their haunches (this is easier for younger children!), but you
can also make them so they're standing on all 4 legs.
- You can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the
legs to give some extra support.
- This time for the photo I made it standing on 4 legs so you
could see what it looks like this way.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved