"home-made" bookmarks for a special teacher.
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the template. Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half
(left to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- OPTIONAL: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts
longer (you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing for a sturdier
- OPTIONAL: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and
tie a string/wool through as a tassel.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Teachers RULE bookmark 1 (color)
Teachers RULE bookmark 2 (color)
Great teachers transform their students (color)
Great teachers inspire. (color)