DLTK's Crafts for Kids
School Bus Paper Craft
Assemble the pieces to create this cute school bus paper craft.
- something to color with,
- Print out the templates of choice (either color or black and white).
- Color as appropriate.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the pieces together to make the bus (use the image above as a guide
- template 1 is the outline of the bus
- template 2 is the mouth/bumper, eyes, windows, sign and wheels
- I've organized template 2 so that if you hold it over template 1 the
images are about where they would go on the bus.
- we found it easiest to start with the front window, then the sign,
then the mouth/bumper and eyes, then the wheels and lastly the side
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions