Assemble the pieces to create this cute school bus paper craft.
- something to color with,
- Print out the templates of choice (either color or black and white).
- Color as appropriate.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the pieces together to make the bus (use the image above as a guide
- template 1 is the outline of the bus
- template 2 is the mouth/bumper, eyes, windows, sign and wheels
- I've organized template 2 so that if you hold it over template 1 the images are about where they would go on the bus.
- we found it easiest to start with the front window, then the sign, then the mouth/bumper and eyes, then the wheels and lastly the side window.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).