DLTK's Crafts for Kids
School Bus Activity Sheet
- Print out the template (either color or black and white).
- Color as appropriate.
- Have the children draw themselves on the way to school (in the window)
- Cut out the window and paste an image or photo of the child behind the
bus. You can put a piece of clear paper (wax paper, transparency paper
or saran wrap) in between the image and the bus to make the hole look more
like a window.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions