Note: All aspects of the Interest Badge are listed. However, some are not conducive to providing help over the internet.
I've included a HELP link next to the areas where I could provide additional resources for the girls (working on their own or in groups).
- Read a combination of six different books, magazines, articles or short
stories on any of these topics: science, animals, adventure, fantasy, nature, children in
other lands, poetry or Guiding.
track of books you've been reading" worksheet
Some Stories you may like:
- HELP Fables: Why the Bat has no friends
- HELP Nursery Rhymes: Gingerbread Man Poem
- HELP Nursery Rhymes: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- HELP Nursery Rhymes: The Three Little Pigs
- HELP Science: Planets
- HELP Science: The Water Cycle
- HELP Science: Why Leaves Change Colors
- HELP "Keep track of books you've been reading" worksheet
- Tell your Brownie unit about your favourite book. Why did you like it? Did you learn anything new?
- Draw a poster advertising you favourite book.
- Draw a cover of your own for the book.