DLTK's Canadian Guide Movement
Brownie Paper Doll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The Canadian Brownies uniforms changed in 2012. Thanks to Bri for letting us know!
Brownies in Canada
(Promise, Law, Motto, etc)
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- something to color with
- Print the templates of your choice (below).
- Colour pieces as appropriate.
- Cut out pieces -- you can cut out the doll or just cut out the clothes
(which makes more of a poster than a paper doll).
- Glue pieces together to make your paper doll:
- Glue the shoes on the feet.
- Glue the pants on the legs
- Glue the shirt on the body
- Optional: Glue the sash over the shirt -- the girls don't always wear their sashes so it's up to them whether to include it on their doll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Brownie Paper Doll Template (color)
Brownie Paper Doll Clothes Template (color)