DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Abraham Lincoln Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States. He led the country during the American Civil War preserving the Union, while ending
slavery. He lived from February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865. Click here for some more facts and
poems about Lincoln.
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the finished craft a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. This may require an adult's assistance.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the bowtie around the top of the tube.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll, overlapping the V of the shirt.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the body.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, using the tabs to give them a 3D effect (fold the tabs and glue so the feet stick out
from the tp roll).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions