Pair with the matching napkin rings for a patriotic table setting.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color the craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the craft template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the stars to decorate the candle.
- Glue on the flame to finish the candle.
- Place the candle on a doily if desired (you may want to tape it on).
- Feel free to decorate further with sparkles, sparkle glue, sequins or anything else the kids can think of.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).