USA Crafts: [Bald Eagles] [Flag Day] [Presidents and Uncle Sam] [Wreaths] [Other USA Crafts]
I've had requests from a variety of people to turn some of the more popular "Favorite Friends" into holiday characters. Rather
than doing each one separately, I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that you can add to most of the
Favorite Friends or Animal toilet paper roll crafts.
So, make yourself one of about 100 possible Independence Day toilet paper roll critters like Blue's Clues, Pikachu, a mouse, a hippo,... You get the idea!
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal toilet paper roll craft template.
- Print out the USA template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the USA coat, belt and scarf over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- You can use the USA shoes or the character's feet depending on which you prefer.
- Glue on the Uncle Sam hat.
- Glue the flag into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).