DLTK's Crafts for Kids
USA Handprint Wreath
This handprint wreath is a good choice for memorial day, veteran's day or the 4th of July.
It works equally well as a group or family project (with each person contributing a handprint or two) or a solo craft.
- red, white and blue paint or construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this craft.
- One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints.
- The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make nine handprints (3 of each colour).
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- Decorate as desired with flags or poppies from the templates provided or your own photos or drawings.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions