DLTK's Crafts for Kids
George Washington Toilet Paper Roll Craft
George Washington led the American victory over Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War and was the first president of the United
States. He lived from February 22, 1732 to December 14, 1799.
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the finished George Washington craft a three
This is a great craft to make for a President's Day or US history theme.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. This may require an adult's assistance.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head at the top of the tp roll so it fits in the V shape of the vest.
- Glue the hat on the head.
- Glue the arms on the side of the body.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, using the tabs to give them a 3D effect (fold the tabs and glue so the feet stick out
from the tp roll).
- Glue the buttons onto the jacket.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions