DLTK's Crafts for Kids
German (Bavarian) Lederhosen Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or for a German theme.
The accordion was
invented in Germany and is still often used by German folk music
bands. Bavaria is a state in south eastern Germany.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the boy) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template 1. It's up to you!
- Glue the Bavarian together in the following order:
- lederhosen (short pants with suspenders)
- trachten hat (country style hat with a feather in it)
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).