DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Hungarian Folk Dress Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that can be done "just for fun" or a Hungarian theme.
She is based loosely on traditional Hungarian folk dress... The embroidery on the real thing is much more intricate!
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. You can cut out template 1 (the girl) or just
cut out template 2 and glue all the pieces onto the full sheet of template
1. It's up to you!
- Glue the Hungarian girl together in the following order:
- head piece
- See picture on this page for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions