This is a great craft for those times when you want to get crafty but you have limited supplies. This adorable 3D dinosaur only requires some paper, glue, and scissors!
- OPTIONAL: colouring supplies
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version of the template.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Piece 1 - the bottom:
Put a dab of glue on the tab and roll into a cylinder shape. Hold it for a second until it's dry enough to stay together on its own.
- Piece 2 - the body:
Put a dab of glue on the tab and roll into a cone shape. Hold it for a second until it's dry enough to stay together on its own.
- Piece 3 - the head:
Fold on each of the dotted lines and put a dab of glue on the tabs. Push all the pieces together.
Fold the head baubles in half and glue together. Stick one on each side of the head folding the tabs and using them to attach the baubles to the head.
- Piece 4 - the arms:
Fold the arms in half and glue together. Use tape or glue to attach one to each side of the body.
Attach them at least halfway down the body so they don't interfere with the head.
- Final Assembly:
Put a bead of glue around the bottom and set the body on top.
Balance the head on top of the cone giving the craft a bobble head effect. You can put a dab of glue on the tip of the cone, but I prefer not to so the head moves around.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).