Kailey (my niece) designed dinosaur feet from kleenex boxes... which is amazing! But... now I have requests to make them for Kailtyn (my daughter) and Darren (my husband). Lol! Kaitlyn loves dinosaurs!
Dinosaur feet might become a new family tradition -- are Christmas dinosaurs a thing!?
- 2 Tissue boxes
- White paper
- Green tissue paper
- Green construction paper
- Glue or tape
- Take your tissue boxes and carefully cut straight lines from the centre hole to one end of the shoe (do this on both sides). Take the piece you cut out and tape it underneath the front end of the shoe to create a straight edge of the toe end of the box.
- Wrap your tissue box in white paper to cover up the designs.
- Take your green tissue paper and glue it over the white paper (or you could paint it).
- Cut out spots and claws out of construction paper. This will help the monster shoes look more realistic!
- Glue the construction paper decorations onto the tissue boxes. Once you’ve finished, try them on and show your friends your best “RAWR!!”