Garudamon is Sora's Ultimate level digimon companion.
Birdramon is the champion, Yokomon is the In-Training form and Biyomon is the Rookie form.
Sora has the crest of love and this allows her
digimon companion to evolve to Garudamon - the Ultimate level (the stage after
Garudamon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (don't forget
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- You might want to take a good look at the
tube (maybe put the legs on last?) and cut it down to make it look more proportional.
Cutting off and throwing away 1/4 of the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet.
- Glue the wings and tail onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of
how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these
Template 1 for a colour printer
Template 2 for a
Template 1 for black & white printer
Template 2 for black & white printer
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version